The Committee on Petroleum Measurement, COPM, is responsible for ~180 standards used worldwide for custody transfer operations. The technical subcommittees that report to the COPM are:
- Committee on Liquid Measurement
- Committee on Gas Fluid Measurement
- Committee on Production Measurement & Allocation
- Committee on Measurement Quality
- Committee on Measurement Accountability
- Committee on Evaporative Loss Estimation
- Committee on Measurement Education & Training
As not all subcommittees meet at each meeting please be sure and check the online program to verify which subcommittees are meeting at this conference.
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll gain by participating:
- You will have access to technical committee meetings covering API standards and best practices used throughout the industry to promote safe and environmentally sound operations.
- You will learn about the latest research and development on measurement techniques and equipment, including future R&D efforts that may benefit your business in the long run.
- You will have many opportunities to make contacts with your colleagues and establish new business connections